License Agreement Internal Server Error

When attempting to enter my information as an individual at https://ego4ddataset.com/, the website responds with an internal server error. No email is sent from HelloSign to sign the data usage agreement and so credentials cannot be obtained

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue. A red popup on the top-left corner states ‘Failed to fetch’.

Hello all, we have resolved these issues. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you encounter them again.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing the same issue today, named ‘Failed to fetch’

2 Likes

@Gujojo Met same problem.

1 Like

I am also facing the same issue!

Hello all, we have resolved this issue and the system should be working. Please let us know of continued problems. Happy New Year and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi there, the error is still there, May you please fix it?

We understand it is fixed again. Can you try again?

I am also facing the same error, named ‘Feiled to fetch’.
May you please fix it?

I am also having the same ‘Failed to fetch’ issue as mentioned above.

I am also facing the same error “Failed to fetch”.

Hi! This issue still exists.

hello,i encounter the same issue recently, could you please fix it again?

Same here.
I reached out yesterday. They found that the e-sign platform for ego4d license agreement is down currently and they are working on fixing it. Looking forward to updates about this issue!

I am also facing the same error, named ‘Feiled to fetch’. May you please fix it? Thank you!

Hey @Lina, the license server appears to be working now. Can you please try it again?

I’m sorry I just noticed your reply, but the error is still there.

Hm, I’m not able to replicate this. If you open the developer console (View > Developer > Developer Tools on Chrome) then submit the request - can you share any errors that appear in ‘Console’ or ‘Network’?

Thank you!