Paco challenge questions

Hi! I want to ask whether I can use the annotations of the test_dev annotations of bboxs in my submmisions?

And I also want to ask when will the leaderboard be released?

Hi there,

Only train and val datasets are allowed to be used for training your models, test-dev is not allowed. Please refer to the first item (Restricted use of additional data) in the Rules section in the challenge overview:

" * Ego4D data - Only the 15667 images from PACO-Ego4D train split and 825 images from PACO-Ego4d val split, both of which are subsets of the publicly released Ego4D dataset are allowed to be used. Other images or videos from Ego4D dataset with or without annotations are not permitted."

Winners will be declared in June 1st week. Please make sure that you submit a technical report on our CMT to be considered for prizes.

Hi ! The leaderboard still hasn’t been released. Would you please help take a look? Thank you!

Hi,

We sent out the leaderboard decisions through CMT on Friday. Did you team submit a report? If yes, you should have received an email.

Thank you ! We have already received the email. So will the leaderboard be released? (Or we just get informed through this email.)

The final ranking is sent only through email. However the current public leaderboard for each challenge is the final leaderboard. So all teams which have participated already have their submissions public.

Not sure if that answer your questions.

Thank you! The questions have been solved.

Hi, I want to ask when will the certificate be sent to us? Thank you.