Error 403: Forbidden

Hello,

I am currently facing challenges with the dataset download from the Ego4d repository. Following the outlined steps, I have meticulously confirmed that my credentials are up-to-date and not expired. However, I keep getting the following error: “An error occurred (403) when calling the HeadObject operation: Forbidden”. I would greatly appreciate your help in resolving this matter.

Thank you!

Please provide the command you ran along with the full output of the command. I cannot help debug the issue without this information. Thank you.

Here’s the error: botocore.exceptions.ClientError: An error occurred (403) when calling the HeadObject operation: Forbidden. Do you have any idea what may be the cause? Thank you

This could be one of:

1. Your credentials are expired or are not configured properly. Please ensure you have followed: No instruction how to set Access ID and Access Key for EgoExo4D · Issue #277 · facebookresearch/Ego4d · GitHub
  2. You are supplying invalid values for --parts. If you are not supplying --parts then likely it is the issue above.

If this issue still persists, please send the commands you have used to configure the client and run the downloader (egoexo) CLI tool

Also please upgrade the CLI, according to the update: Ego-Exo4D Dataset Changes: Quality Issues & Future Update - #2